- Step 1: Visit a nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
- Step 2: Fill the Aadhaar Enrolment Form.
- Step 3: Mention your mobile number in the form.
- Step 4: Submit the form to the executive.
- Step 5: Authenticate your details by providing your biometrics.
How can I change my mobile number in Aadhar card online?
No, you cannot change the mobile number online. You must visit the nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre or Aadhaar Seva Kendra to change the mobile number.
How can I change my mobile number in Aadhar card without OTP?
Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online Without OTPGo to the Aadhaar enrolment center.Request for the application form and fill in all the mandatory details.Enter the present mobile number on the application form and don't mention the last number.The Aadhaar officer will register the current mobile number.More items...
How can I change my mobile number online?
Aadhar Card mobile number change or updation can be done by following the below-mentioned steps:Step 1: Visit the Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Centre.Step 2: Fill the Aadhaar Update Form.Step 3: Enter only your current mobile number in the form.Step 4: You need not mention your previous mobile number.More items...•Dec 16, 2021